Billede

Sprog: Engelsk
Sideantal: 148
Indbinding: Paperback
Forlag: TheSanguinarium.com
Udgivet: 08-09-2011
ISBN-10: 0615537774
ISBN-13: 978-0615537771

http://www.amazon.com/Vampyre-Virtues-The-Red-Veils/dp/0615537774/ref=la_B004FIFENG_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1337944048&sr=1-3

Citat:
Vampyre Virtues “The Red Veils” is the first book in history dedicated to furthering and defining “Vampyre Culture”, written to inspire and challenge the reader through a lexicon presenting 100 words of power related to the vampire mythos. Each Virtue promotes personal evolution and embraces the Vampyre Spirit with some examples including Primal Nature, Romance, Mystery, Transhumanism, Music, Culture, Glamour, Elegance, Courtesy, Chivalry, Immortality, Magick and Sensuality. Each Virtue is beautifully presented with the design of French conceptual artist William Vocant and an enticingly written forward by vampire author Gabrielle Faust. What makes this book unique and a must-read is the fact that it was written from the inspiration of over two decades of close interaction between Father Sebastiaan and his fang clients. This cumulative knowledge is presented to the reader in a simple and easily understandable format. Here is what the experts are saying about Vampyre Virtues "The Red Veils"; "A definitive perspective of modern Vampyre culture written by one of the most experienced thinkers in the international community." Dr. Mark Benecke, German Forensic Biologist "An amazing piece of work. From Fledgling to Elder to ancient f**ks like me, there is something here for everyone." Lord Chaz, New Orleans "I always have great consideration about the work of Father Sebastiaan, I love him as fangsmith, and I love him as an author too! Vampyre Virtues is a tome which every single vampire on the earth should read.” Sonya Scarlet, Theatres des Vampires’ lead vocalist “Vampyre Virtues is a tome which can bring the reader into the possibility that we can be charged and embrace the best attributes of the darkest anti-hero of our modern age, the VAMPIRE.” Magister Mael, Grand Magister of the Ordo Strigoi Vii “This book reminds me of The Secret by Rhonda Byrne but written with the perspective of the vampire archetype. ” Adrian Lumley, Father Sebastiaan’s fang client from 1997

Vis indlæg fra foregående:  Sorter efter  
Skriv nyt emne Svar på emne  [ 1 indlæg ] 

Alle tider er UTC + 1 time